Saturday, December 19, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new...well new-used



I've been busy renovating my house since summer. I've given my kitchen a makeover as well as the bathroom. I'm just now finished with my living room (pic of me below with my renovation face). I will post pics soon! My bedroom was completed this summer which now has a stenciled floor. I love it! I had all of this old furniture from the 70's that I was about to give away but instead decided to give most of the pieces a new life. Here's one. This was an old coffee table my dad used. I've always hated this thing and thought it was ugly but now I love it. I hand painted the flowers and trim on top of the gray. I have a second table that needs the same kind of makeover. I've got some ideas in mind so stay tuned.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really awesome! I LOVE the stenciled floor. What an inspired idea!