Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mini Flowered Bowl!












I started The Mini Line flowered bowls for smaller objects like paper clips, candy, and other chatchkis. As you can see, I put the bowl on stilts. It stands about 6 inches off the ground and is about 5 inches at its widest point, about 3 inches less than the regular line of bowls and wall hangings. The runner underneath it is just a piece of paper to create some fun textures and give the photo interest, hope it's not too busy. I use two types of special varnishes (environmentally friendly) that keep the bowl pretty sturdy and easy to wipe clean with a dry towel. I am down with the mini bowls, I must say. They are smaller and can fit on an office or computer desk standing above papers and other objects looking pretty while serving a function. Good stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I'm gonna have to get me one of these when you get your etsy site up and running!