Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oh Happy Day! Obama Sighting!

Just had to post this! My brother, his girlfriend and I literally just missed Obama and his daughters at The Dairy Godmother today in Del Ray (Alexandria, Virginia)! Apparently, we were at Cheesetique across the street while they were getting some ice cream. We went to get ice cream right after they stopped in. Some people outside were talking about their visit. The girl behind the counter in the back left served me too. We then went into another little art store where the owner confirmed the sighting and was asking if we saw the Pres and his daughters. So close!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how's that for a D.C. visit, eh? He's so awesome. How he just goes to places like Five Guys, etc. He's so normal. That's what I love:) P.S. that's my old neighborhood! Hope you're having a great trip and I'll hopefully see you tomorrow. We didn't end up going hiking today. Talk to you later.