Monday, November 17, 2008

New Stuff



















I'm getting some good feedback on my flower paintings. I use acrylic with a few cardboard petals incorporated into each painting. I bought some of these 4x12 maritime canvases and really kind of like the different size. This one is titled Cheerios because the yellow flower is mostly made from a Cheerios ceral box. I was going to name it riboflavin but I think I may have spelled it wrong. Is it rhiboflavin or riboflavin? Hmm, what is riboflavin anyway? Anyway, I think I'll be purchasing more of these and painting the triflowers. They can be hung vertical, horizontal, and in multi-panels!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new painting! I want one for sure!

Amanda R. Wright said...

These are just truly fantastic! I can't wait to own one! Keep up the great work- you really are on to something great!

Sarah said...

I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (did you notice all the exclamation points?) Hehe!