Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Want That





















First of all, I want to give a huge thanks to Nfall2rt (on Etsy) for choosing me to be the Sunday Seller Spotlight on 11/9! She is supercool!
Secondly, I've admired her work for some time as well. Nfall2rt creates handmade scarfs, pendants, giftcards, and these very cool purses! There are more pictures on her website and they look very professional using really beautiful colors. I really like the little buttons and pocket on the shoulder bag along with the vertical stripes. I could see myself taking that little wristy out for the afternoon. You must check out her scarfs too. They come in bold colorful stripes and look thick, wide, and long just like I like! You know how some people make scarfs that are super short and it looks like they gave up, Nfall2rt does not skimp on the yarn one bit. I live in Iowa and I would wear one of those bad boys any blizzardy day of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bloggage! I just wanted to say, I love the new painting. I think it would look awesome if you made larger ones!