Saturday, November 22, 2008

Allergies are the devil and I love cheese!

So, it's 10:30 on a Saturday night and i'm back at home. I left at 7:00 to go to a wine, cheese, and chocolate party a friend was having that I'd been looking forward to all week. I was having such a good time when my allergies started acting up because they have 3 cats. I totally forgot they had cats (haven't been over there in a while) and I was just dying because I didn't take an allergy pill. I'm really really sensitive. I was kind of embarrassed that I had to leave only 2 hours after the party when the wine was flowing and everyone was having a good time. My throat was closing up and I was sneezing all the way to my car. I just hate when allergies interfere with fun. Anywho, while I was there I had some awesome cheese and wine. It was funny, everyone went to the Gateway Market to get their cheese but no one brought the same cheese! I got assistance from the cheese man who was quite knowledgeable and kinda cute too! I personally brought prarie breeze cheese made from cow's milk. It was quite tasty! I do love cheese. In undergrad we were assigned to write a 3 page paper on anything we did over the summer, anything. I went to Italy and ate tons of cheese, and drank a lot of wine too. I love cheese so I wrote a paper on all the cheese I tasted and people thought I was crazy. I maintain it's a masterpiece to this very day : )


No comments: